This sweet and savory dish is perfect for a chilly evening at home.
- 1 (6 oz) pkg heat-and-eat glazed pecans
- 1 Gala apple
- 1 tsp McCormick Cinnamon Sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 (9 oz) pkg Simply Enjoy Pumpkin and Sage Ravioli
- Prepare ravioli according to package directions. While ravioli boils, chop the pecans, peel and matchstick-slice the apple, then toss the apple in cinnamon-sugar.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter, add chopped pecans and apple sticks, and sauté for 1 min. When ravioli is ready, top with pecan-apple mix, and serve.
- Five Ingredient
- 5 Ingredients
- December 2016
- take 5