This dish packs in all the flavor of chicken parmesan without the frying, and makes a delicious, hearty dinner for a crowd
- 1 (21 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Breaded Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 (20 oz) pkg Simply Enjoy Quattro Formaggio Tortellini
- 1 (25 oz) jar Simply Enjoy Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- ¼ cup Hellmann's Roasted Garlic Organic Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange chicken strips in a single layer in a 13x9-inch baking dish. Bake for 10 min. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook tortellini for 2 min. Drain and return to the pot.
- Add the pasta sauce and mayonnaise and toss to combine. Remove the chicken from the oven and spoon the tortellini on top. Scatter the mozzarella over the pasta and bake for 10 min.
- Five Ingredient
- 5 Ingredients
- December 2016
- take 5