Be sure to use the creamier variety of canned coconut milk in this recipe, rather than the thinner coconut water that comes in cartons.
- 1 (3.5 oz) milk chocolate
- 1 (13.5 oz) can coconut milk
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
Marshmallow Snowman Floaters (Optional)
- 6 marshmallows
- ½ tsp black decorating gel
- ½ tsp orange decorating gel
- Break the chocolate into pieces. Reserve 4 tbsp coconut milk for later. Pour the rest of the coconut milk into a saucepan, then mix with the chocolate and ½ cup water. Bring to a boil.
- Turn heat to low and simmer for 5 min. If the drink is too sweet, add hot water to taste. Pour the hot chocolate into 4 mugs, then drizzle each with the reserved coconut milk and a pinch of cinnamon. Serve immediately.
With kitchen shears, cut 1/3 off the bottom of 6 marshmallows. Use orange decorating gel to pipe "carrot" noses. Use black decorating gel to pipe dots for "coal" eyes and smiles. Refrigerate to set before floating in hot chocolate.
- Fifteen Minutes
- February 2018
- 15 Minutes