A simple and delicious light lunch or supper. If you’d rather serve it in a sandwich instead of avocado halves, dice 1 avocado and add to the chicken salad with the other ingredients.
- ½ cup chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 16 oz deli chicken salad
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup salsa verde
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- 3 avocados
- Roughly chop chipotles and mix with chicken salad, black beans, salsa verde, cilantro and mint.
- Halve the avocados and remove the pits. Divide the chicken salad among the avocado halves.
- Fifteen Minutes
- 5 ingredient
- May June 2016
- July August 2021
- take 5
- Five Ingredients
- 15 Minutes