- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ cup flour
- 3 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 gloves garlic, peeled and minced
- juice of one medium lemon
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Place flour on a piece of waxed paper. Gently coat the shrimp with the flour - just a light coating, set aside.
- In nonstick skillet, melt the butter over medium heat, add the oil and turn heat up to medium-high.
- Add shrimp and minced garlic to pan, cooking until shrimp are pink
- Season with salt and pepper, add the lemon juice, and stir briefly.
- Serve with the lemony pan juices.
Serving suggestion: Serve as an appetizer with toothpicks or as an entrée over cooked pasta or steamed wild rice.
- Savory Happy Holidays 2015
- Calories 215kcal 11%
- Fat 6.5g 10%
- Saturated fat 2.3g 11%
- Carbs 20.5g 7%
- Sodium 647mg 27%
- 0.5g sugar
- 1.2g fiber
- 18.5g protein
- 151mg cholesterol