This ultra-light and fruity red, white and blue parfait makes a superb closer to any Fourth of July grill party. Low-fat yogurt and light whipped dessert topping add just the right amount of richness and tang. Sprinkle with a little fresh mint for extra color.
- 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- ½ of an 8 - ounce container of frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1 ½ cups raspberries
- 1 ½ cups strawberries, cut into pieces
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt and almond extract.
- Fold in whipped topping. Alternately layer blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and yogurt mixture in 12-ounce parfait glasses.
- May be made ahead; cover and chill for up to 1 hour.
- Garnish with fresh mint sprigs if desired.
- Calories 144kcal 7%
- Fat 3.5g 5%
- Saturated fat 2.5g 12%
- Carbs 26.4g 9%
- Sodium 42mg 2%
- 20.1g sugar
- 4.3g fiber
- 3.7g protein
- 2mg cholesterol