This five-ingredient quiche is perfect for brunch or dinner, with all the flavors of a classic taco night.
- ½ (15 oz) pkg 9-inch frozen pie crust, thawed
- 6 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups fat-free half & half
- 1 (1 oz) packet Nature's Promise® Taco Seasoning
- ½ (8 oz) bag Nacho Taco Cheese Blend
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Carefully prick holes all around the bottom of the pie crust with a fork. Bake 10–15 min., until just set and crust is starting to brown. Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature. Reduce oven to 350°F.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the eggs, half & half, and taco seasoning. Whisk well until very smooth. Place cooled pie shell on a rimmed baking sheet. To pie shell, add the cheese blend. Carefully pour egg mixture into pie shell.
- Bake 50–55 min., until center is just set. If the edges are browning too quickly, cover the crust with foil. Allow quiche to cool 15 min. before serving.
Garnish with sour cream and sliced green onions.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- 5 ingredient
- take 5
- Five Ingredients
- June 2022