Get all the flavors of a pizza at the speed of a quesadilla with this 15-minute dinner. Turn any leftovers into a lunch the next day.
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- ½ cup Nature's Promise® Organic Pizza Sauce, plus more for serving
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices 97% fat-free uncured smoked thin-sliced ham
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp canned sliced black olives (optional)
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- Spread out the tortillas on a cutting board. Divide the pizza sauce among tortillas. Add 2 tbsp shredded mozzarella to half of each tortilla and top cheese with the ham slices. Top with the bell pepper slices and olives, if desired, and sprinkle remaining mozzarella over toppings. Fold empty half of each tortilla over filling to close.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high. Add 2 filled pizzadillas to skillet. Cook 5 min., until browned and crisp, flipping halfway through. Repeat with remaining 2 pizzadillas. Cut into wedges to serve. Serve with more pizza sauce, if desired.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Fifteen Mintues
- June 2022
- 15 minute
- Egg Free