Celebrate your graduate in style with this sweet and savory grazing board.
- ¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 20 Rolo Candies, unwrapped
- 20 individual chocolate squares, unwrapped
- 2 sour candy ribbons, cut into thin 1 ½-inch-long thin strips
- 20 mini candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 10 rolled wafer cookies
- Ribbon, for tying wafer cookies
- 1 (8 oz) block Pepper Jack cheese, cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 2 (4 oz) pkgs uncured Genoa salami slices
- 1 (8 oz) block sharp yellow Cheddar cheese , cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 2 (3 oz) pkgs sliced prosciutto
- ½ cup pecan halves, almonds, or walnuts
- ½ cup Nature's Promise® Organic Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1- 2 Gala apples, sliced
- 1 bunch red and/or green grapes
- Breadsticks and/or crackers
- To a microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate chips. Microwave in 30-sec. intervals, until melted, stirring in between. Transfer to a small resealable bag.
- To make the graduation caps, arrange the Rolo candies flat-side down. Snip a corner of resealable bag. Pipe a small dot of melted chocolate onto each Rolo candy. Place a chocolate square, flat-side up, on each Rolo candy, pressing to adhere. Pipe a small dot of melted chocolate in center of each chocolate square. Top each with 1 candy ribbon piece and 1 candy-coated chocolate piece for tassels. Set aside to set.
- Meanwhile, using a serrated knife, cut each wafer cookie in half crosswise. Tie a 3–4-inch ribbon around each cookie half to make diplomas.
- On a large board or platter, arrange the Pepper jack cubes into a large “G” shape. Separate salami slices and tear into smaller pieces, then curl and fold into an “R” next to the “G.” Arrange the Cheddar into an “A,” then use the same technique as the salami to arrange the proscuitto into a “D.”
- Place the nuts and olives in small bowls on the board. Fill the remaining space around the letters with chocolate graduation caps, wafer cookie diplomas, sliced apples, grapes, and breadsticks or crackers.
This recipe is
- May 2022
- Celebrations Made Easy Cookbook
- Egg Free