A 5-ingredient take on the traditional spanakopita. This recipe is quick, simple, and sure to impress.
- 1 (17.3 oz) box puff pastry
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen Nature's Promise® Organic Cut Leaf Spinach, thawed and drained
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Roll out the puff pastry. In a greased 9-inch pie pan, lay 1 sheet of dough on bottom. Trim off excess dough around edges.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs. Stir in the cottage cheese and feta. Squeeze out any liquid from the spinach. Add spinach to bowl and season generously with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Spread spinach mixture in pan in an even layer. Top with remaining puff pastry sheet. Trim excess dough around edges. Using a fork, press down onto edges to seal. Cut slits in center of top crust. Bake 45–50 min., until golden brown.
Add fresh dill to garnish, if desired.
This recipe is
- fast five
- Nut Free
- Five Ingredient
- February March 2022
- 5 Ingredients
- take 5