- 10 tbsp Hellmann's® Light Mayonnaise or Hellmann's® Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts or chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 large zucchini, halved lengthwise, cut crosswise and cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups hot cooked brown rice
- Combine, Hellmann's® Light Mayonnaise, lime juice, cilantro and garlic in small bowl; reserve and set aside 1/2 cup.
- Alternately thread chicken, vegetables and pineapple on 6 (12-inch) skewers**, then brush with remaining mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill or broil skewers, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes. Brush with some of the reserved mayonnaise mixture.
- Serve with remaining reserved mayonnaise mixture as a dipping sauce. Serve with hot cooked rice.
For no skewer oven method, preheat oven to 425°. Combine mayonnaise mixture as directed, reserving 1/2 cup. Combine chicken, red peppers, zucchini and remaining mayonnaise mixture on large, rimmed baking sheet. Roast 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender. Stir in pineapple and 2 Tablespoons reserved mayonnaise mixture. Serve as directed.
Serve with a mixed green salad to round out the meal.
**If using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 15 minutes prior to use.
Recipe provided by Hellmann's®
- Calories 300kcal 15%
- Fat 8.0g 12%
- Saturated fat 1.5g 8%
- Carbs 37.9g 13%
- Sodium 310mg 13%
- 10.0g sugar
- 4.0g fiber
- 20.0g protein
- 55mg cholesterol