This simple but kid-friendly pasta dinner is ready in just 15 minutes. For a meatier version, try adding Italian sausage.
- 1 lb fusilli
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 (28 oz) can Nature's Promise® Organic Crushed Tomatoes with Basil
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 6 tbsp butter, cut up
- 1 oz piece Parmesan
- In a large pot, cook the fusilli according to package directions. Drain well in a colander.
- Meanwhile, in a medium pot, heat the oil on medium-high. Add onion and season with salt. Cook until softened, 5–6 min., stirring occasionally.
- When onions are done, add the tomatoes and Italian seasoning. Simmer 2–3 min. Stir in the butter until melted. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss with fusilli. Divide among 6 bowls. Using a vegetable peeler, shave the Parmesan over pasta to serve.
This recipe is
- June 2021
- Nut Free
- Fifteen Minutes
- guiding star
- 15 Minutes
- Egg Free