This savory, protein-filled snack mix features bits of beef jerky, seeds, crackers, and nuts, making it perfect for tucking into your backpack for hiking or any other outdoor excursion.
- 1 (2.85 oz) pkg beef jerky
- 2 cups small Cheddar crackers
- 1 cup roasted unsalted almonds
- ½ cup roasted unsalted cashews
- ½ cup roasted unsalted sunflower seeds
- With kitchen shears, cut the jerky into bite-size pieces. Place in an airtight container or resealable bag along with the Cheddar Ducks, almonds, cashews, and sunflower seeds. Seal and shake to combine.
For a sweeter twist, try using teriyaki-flavored jerky.
- 5 Minutes
- guiding star
- May 2021
- Five Minutes