Get your kids into the kitchen by letting them help tint and dip these impressive but simple Valentine’s Day treats.
- ¼ cup pomegranate juice
- Toothpicks or craft sticks
- 12 marshmallows
- Pink and/or red decorating sugar
- 3 oz white chocolate, chopped
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place the juice in a small shallow bowl.
- Insert toothpick or craft stick into a marshmallow and dip about halfway down into juice. Hold 30 sec. Remove from liquid and let any excess liquid drip back into bowl. Carefully remove toothpick from marshmallow and place tinted-side up on prepared pan. Repeat with remaining marshmallows. Let dry completely, about 1 hour.
- Add the decorating sugar to a small shallow plate. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave the chocolate in 30-sec. intervals, until melted, stirring in between intervals.
- Dip tinted marshmallow tops into chocolate, then dip into sugar, pressing to adhere. Return to prepared pan, sugar-sides up, to set, about 1 hour.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- gluten free
- Wheat Free
- February March 2021
- Egg Free