This easy big-batch sheet pan dinner includes everything you need on just one pan and yields enough leftovers for a second meal.
- ½ head medium cauliflower, cut into florets
- 8 oz green beans, trimmed and washed
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin slices
- 3 tbsp Barebecue dry rub seasoning
- 2 (1 ¼ lbs each) pork tenderloins
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower and green beans with 2 tbsp oil, salt, and pepper. Arrange on a large rimmed baking sheet in a single layer, separating cauliflower and green beans; reserve bowl.
- To same bowl, add the onion and season with salt and pepper. Toss in any residual oil in bowl and arrange on another sheet pan. To same bowl, add remaining 2 tbsp oil and barbecue rub. Season with salt and pepper. To bowl, add the pork tenderloins, tossing and rubbing to coat. Arrange on pan with onion, tucking thinner ends of tenderloins under.
- Roast 20–25 min., until vegetables are tender and a meat thermometer placed in thickest part of meat reaches 145°F. Let rest 5 min. Slice pork tenderloin to serve with vegetables.
To serve as a second meal for 4, reserve 1 roasted pork tenderloin. Slice pork tenderloin and ½ small cucumber. Divide pork and cucumber among 4 whole wheat pitas. Dollop each gyro with 2 tbsp prepared tzatziki.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- gluten free
- Wheat Free
- guiding star
- January 2021
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free
- Calories 260kcal 13%
- Fat 12.0g 18%
- Saturated fat 3.0g 15%
- Carbs 6.0g 2%
- Sodium 300mg 13%
- 3.0g sugar
- 2.0g fiber
- 31.0g protein
- 92mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?