This side dish of thin potato slices coated with seasoned butter is easy to pull off with the help of a simple muffin pan.
- Cooking spray
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ¾ lbs medium russet potatoes
- Set oven rack to center position. Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat insides of a 12-cup muffin pan with the cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, rosemary, thyme, and salt. Season with pepper.
- Meanwhile, using a mandoline or food processor, cut the potatoes into 1/16-inch-thick slices. Add potatoes to a large bowl and toss with herb butter until evenly coated.
- Working quickly, stack potato slices in each muffin cup. Bake 40–50 min., until centers are tender and edges are golden brown and crisp. Let potato stacks sit for 5 min. before removing from pan.
Add ½ cup finely grated Parmesan to the butter mixture before tossing with potatoes.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- In Season
- gluten free
- Five Ingredients
- December 2020
- Guiding Stars
- Wheat Free
- 5 ingredients
- Egg Free