It’s easy to eat more vegetables with these kid-friendly spring rolls that are packed with cabbage, carrots, and snow peas and cook up golden brown and crispy thanks to the air fryer.
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp peeled and finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 cups shredded cabbage for slaw
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 8 spring roll wrappers
- cooking spray
- ½ cup duck sauce
- Thinly slice the green onions and snow peas. In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil on medium. Add the green onions, ginger, and garlic. Cook 2 min., stirring often.
- Add the cabbage, carrots, and snow peas. Season with salt and pepper. Cook 5–6 min., until vegetables are tender and excess moisture has evaporated, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Place 1 spring roll wrapper on a cutting board diagonally, like a diamond. Place ¼ cup filling across center of the wrapper. Fold wrapper bottom up over filling. Lightly moisten remaining edges of wrapper with some water. Fold in both sides of wrapper. Roll up tightly to seal. Place on a large platter. Cover with damp paper towels. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F. Coat bottom of basket with the cooking spray. To basket, add as many spring rolls as will fit. Coat tops of spring rolls with spray. Close and air-fry 5 min. Repeat with remaining spring rolls. Serve with duck sauce.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- April 2020
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free
- Lactose Free