Let your oven and sheet pan do all the work for this hearty dinner that features chicken thighs with a side of sweet potatoes and green beans.
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lb sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into ½-inch chunks
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 (12 oz) bag fresh green beans, trimmed
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Arrange the chicken toward one side of baking sheet and rub all over with lemon pepper and garlic powder.
- Arrange the sweet potatoes on other half of baking sheet. Coat chicken and sweet potatoes with the olive oil spray. Season with salt and pepper. Bake 15 min.
- Push sweet potatoes to one side of pan. Arrange the green beans in center of baking sheet. Coat with olive oil spray and season with salt and pepper. Return to oven. Bake 20 min., until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
If you don’t have a large sheet pan, use two smaller ones, one for the chicken and potatoes and one for the green beans.
This recipe is
- February March 2020
- take 5
- 5 ingredient recipes
- Guiding Stars