If your friends have never tried blood orange juice, this drink is a delicious way to introduce them to this special winter citrus that tastes like a combo of oranges and raspberries.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle vodka, chilled
- 3 cups blood orange juice, chilled
- 1 cup cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- In a large carafe, stir together the vodka, blood orange juice, and cranberry juice cocktail. Keep cold on ice. Serve in a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with strips of orange peel.
- December 2019
- 5 Minutes
- 3 ingredient
- Five Minutes