The unique shape of waffle-cut fries is the perfect vehicle for melty cheese, fresh salsa, and creamy avocado.
- 1 (26 oz) bag frozen seasoned waffle fries
- 1 (15.5 oz) low-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1½ cups shredded 2% reduced-fat 4-cheese Mexican blend
- ¾ cup refrigerated salsa
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°F. On a large sheet pan, arrange the fries in a single layer. Bake according to package directions until crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together the beans and chili powder. Pit, peel, and chop the avocado.
- Set broiler to high. Sprinkle the cheese all over fries. Spoon the beans on top. Broil 2 min., until cheese is melted. Top nachos with avocado, salsa, and cilantro.
- Savory October 2019
- Calories 381kcal 19%
- Fat 20.2g 31%
- Saturated fat 7.2g 36%
- Carbs 37.2g 12%
- Sodium 963mg 40%
- 1.4g sugar
- 8.0g fiber
- 19.3g protein
- 24mg cholesterol