These 5-ingredient cookie bars are quick and easy enough for any casual get-together. Feeling extra? Serve them à la mode.
- Baking spray
- 1 (16.5 oz) log chocolate chip cookie dough, softened
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 oz dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with foil. Coat foil with the baking spray. Press the cookie dough into the pan in an even layer.
- Sprinkle the walnuts over dough and press into dough. Top with the marshmallows. Bake 15–20 min., until marshmallows are golden. Cool on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave the chocolate in 30-sec. intervals until melted, stirring in between. Using foil, remove cookie bars from pan. Drizzle with chocolate and refrigerate until chocolate is set. Cut into 12 bars.
Spray your knife with baking spray for easier cutting
- October 2019
- 5 Ingredients
- Five Ingredients