- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3.5 oz chorizo, sliced
- ½ onion, finely chopped (about ¾ cup)
- ½ green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 packet Sazon Goya with coriander and annatto
- 1 packet (4 grams) chicken bouillon, mixed with 2 cups water
- 1 cup CANILLA Extra Long Grain Rice
- 1 can Goya Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chorizo; cook, stirring occasionally until golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes. Add onion, bell pepper, garlic and Sazón; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are beginning to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken bouillon mixture; bring to boil. Stir in rice and chickpeas. Return water to boil, boil 1 minute. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, until rice is tender and water is absorbed, about 25 minutes.
- Fluff rice with fork; serve.
- guiding star