With just 3 ingredients, you can whip up these delectably fudgy brownies that everyone will love. Eat them plain or use them to make next-level ice cream sandwiches.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 ¾ cups chocolate hazelnut spread
- ½ cup gluten-free almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment. Grease parchment.
- In a medium bowl, with a hand or stand mixer, beat the eggs until light yellow and fluffy. Beat in the chocolate hazelnut spread and flour until smooth. Transfer batter to pan.
- Bake 20–25 min., until a toothpick inserted into center comes out mostly clean with a few crumbs. Cool completely on wire rack. Remove using the parchment. Cut into 9 squares.
For an extra-special touch, sprinkle a couple pinches of flaky sea salt on top after removing from the oven.
- gluten free
- September 2019
- 3 ingredient
- Calories 390kcal 20%
- Fat 19.4g 30%
- Saturated fat 17.1g 85%
- Carbs 46.8g 16%
- Sodium 57mg 2%
- 31.2g sugar
- 3.2g fiber
- 6.6g protein
- 84mg cholesterol