This satisfying salad hits the table quickly thanks to an easy, homemade Caesar-inspired dressing and precooked shrimp.
- 3 slices frozen garlic Texas toast
- 1 small clove garlic
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 6 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (12 oz) bag Nature's Promise Organic Romaine Hearts
- 1 (12 oz) bag Nature's Promise Medium Large Cooked Shrimp, thawed and drained
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Bake the Texas toast according to package directions. Cut into bite-size cubes.
- Meanwhile, with garlic press, press the garlic into a large bowl. Whisk in the mayonnaise, oil, lemon juice, Dijon, and 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese until combined.
- Chop the romaine hearts and add to bowl with dressing. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To the same bowl, add the shrimp and croutons. Toss to combine and divide among 4 plates. Garnish with remaining 3 tbsp Parmesan.
- S7 2019
- 15 min
- Calories 369kcal 18%
- Fat 21.0g 32%
- Saturated fat 4.7g 24%
- Carbs 19.0g 6%
- Sodium 1300mg 54%
- 1.8g sugar
- 2.5g fiber
- 25.8g protein
- 188mg cholesterol