What’s not to love about melty mozzarella, crispy chicken, and fresh basil piled onto a bun? Better yet, this crowd-pleaser is entirely gluten-free.
- 6 Nature's Promise Free from Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Patties
- 6 Nature's Promise Free from Gluten Free Seeded Hamburger Buns
- 1 ¼ cups Nature's Promise Organic Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small bunch fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Heat the chicken according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, line a large baking sheet with foil. Arrange hamburger bun bottoms on lined baking sheet.
- Place 1 heated chicken patty on each hamburger bun bottom. Spoon the tomato basil sauce onto each patty and top with the mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Bake 5 min., until cheese melts. Top each with 2–3 basil leaves and tops of buns. Cut each sandwich into quarters and secure with toothpicks.
- S2 2019
- Calories 198kcal 10%
- Fat 10.2g 16%
- Saturated fat 3.3g 16%
- Carbs 16.3g 5%
- Sodium 408mg 17%
- 2.6g sugar
- 1.8g fiber
- 9.9g protein
- 24mg cholesterol