These handheld snacks are stuffed with all your favorite pizza ingredients—cheese, pepperoni, roasted peppers—making them perfect for watching the big game.
- Cooking spray
- ½ (8 oz) block part-skim mozzarella
- ¼ cup roasted peppers, drained
- ¾ cup pizza sauce, divided
- 1 (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands! Southern Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits
- ½ (5 oz) pkg mini pepperoni slices
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 16 cups of 2 muffin pans with the cooking spray. Cut the mozzarella into 16 small cubes.
- Pat the peppers dry and finely chop. Add to a medium bowl, along with ¼ cup pizza sauce. Stir to combine. Separate the biscuits and cut each in half to get 16 pieces.
- Roll and stretch each piece of dough until very thin. Place 4 slices pepperoni in center of dough. Spoon 1 tsp of sauce mixture onto pepperoni. Place 1 cube of cheese on sauce. Pinch dough tightly to close around filling. Place in 1 cup of muffin pan, seam-side down. Repeat with remaining biscuits and filling.
- Lightly coat tops with cooking spray. Sprinkle with the garlic powder and Parmesan. Bake 15–20 min., until golden brown. Serve with remaining ½ cup pizza sauce.
- S2 2019
- Calories 136kcal 7%
- Fat 6.8g 10%
- Saturated fat 2.8g 14%
- Carbs 13.7g 5%
- Sodium 472mg 20%
- 1.7g sugar
- 0.7g fiber
- 5.2g protein
- 10mg cholesterol