Gently steaming the fish in a ginger-infused foil packet guarantees perfect flakiness without the mess.
- 1 (1-inch) chunk fresh ginger
- 2 green onions
- 1 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 (5 oz) salmon fillets
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tsp roasted sesame oil
- 1 (8.8 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Free from Whole Grain Brown Rice
- ½ lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Peel and finely grate the ginger into a small bowl. Finely chop the green onions and add to ginger, along with the soy sauce. Stir together. Season with pepper.
- Arrange the salmon fillets, skin-sides down, on a large sheet of foil. Spoon green onion mixture over salmon. Fold sides of foil up around salmon and tightly seal. Place on a small baking sheet and place in oven. Bake 20 min. for medium or until desired doneness.
- On another baking sheet, toss the asparagus with the sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add to oven on another rack and roast 15 min., until tender, stirring halfway through.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice according to package directions. Serve rice with salmon and asparagus. Spoon any cooking liquid from foil packet over salmon. Squeeze the lemon over asparagus.
- S1 2019
- Calories 631kcal 32%
- Fat 26.0g 40%
- Saturated fat 5.0g 25%
- Carbs 62.0g 21%
- Sodium 164mg 7%
- 5.0g sugar
- 8.0g fiber
- 39.0g protein
- 78mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?