Creamy avocado slices and juicy tomatoes bring a hit of freshness to this spicy salad that works as a lunch or dinner option.
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ⅔ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp minced chipotle pepper in adobo
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 4 tsp lime juice
- 1 pint Nature's Promise Organic Grape Tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 cups chopped cooked skinless chicken breast
- 1 (8.75 oz) can no-salt-added whole kernel corn, drained and rinsed
- In a small bowl, combine the cilantro, yogurt, chipotle in adobo, chili powder, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Halve the grape tomatoes. Pit and thinly slice the avocado. In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, and corn.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss gently to coat. Arrange on serving platter and top with avocado slices.
- Fifteeen Minutes
- Guiding Stars
- 15 Minutes
- January 2019
- Calories 282kcal 14%
- Fat 11.0g 17%
- Saturated fat 2.0g 10%
- Carbs 20.0g 7%
- Sodium 147mg 6%
- 7.0g sugar
- 7.0g fiber
- 29.0g protein
- 62mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?