Pesto gives lean chicken breast a ton of flavor, while staples like creamy Greek yogurt and vitamin-packed frozen broccoli help make this dinner a breeze to whip up.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ tsp dried rosemary
- 4 tbsp prepared pesto, divided
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets
- 3 tbsp plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 4 burrito-size whole wheat tortillas
- Preheat broiler. Line a small rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Cut the chicken into small chunks and add to a medium bowl, along with the rosemary and 1 tbsp pesto. Toss until well coated and arrange in single layer on prepared pan. Broil 6–8 min., until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, microwave the broccoli according to package directions and drain. Chop any larger pieces. In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt, lemon juice, and remaining 3 tbsp pesto until combined.
- To yogurt mixture, add the broccoli, cooked chicken, and romaine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss until combined. Divide among the tortillas. Fold in sides and roll up to close.
- 6 for $10
- S1 2019
- Calories 431kcal 22%
- Fat 12.0g 18%
- Saturated fat 5.1g 26%
- Carbs 36.7g 12%
- Sodium 543mg 23%
- 3.5g sugar
- 7.0g fiber
- 34.0g protein
- 85mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?