In the time it takes to pick up the phone and order delivery, you can whip up this hearty Chinese-American classic.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 (15.8 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Free from Jasmine Rice
- 1 (2 - inch) piece fresh ginger
- 1 ½ tbsp minced garlic
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- In a large pot, heat the oil on medium-high. Add the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook 6 min., until no longer pink, stirring and breaking up meat with back of spoon.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice according to package directions. Peel and grate the ginger.
- Add ginger, garlic, and vegetables to chicken. Cook 2 min., stirring. Add the rice and cook 1 min., stirring. Season with salt. Serve with sriracha.
- Fifteen Minutes
- September 2018
- guiding star
- 15 Minutes