These mini burgers are topped with a creamy slaw that brings both crunch and color to this easy summer supper.
- ½ (10 oz) pkg shredded carrots (matchstick)
- ¼ cup Nature's Promise Organic Creamy Caesar Dressing
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb 90% lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ romaine heart
- 1 avocado
- 8 soft dinner rolls
- In a medium bowl, toss the carrots, Caesar dressing, Parmesan, salt, and pepper. Mix to combine and set aside. In a large bowl, mix the ground beef with salt and pepper. Divide and form into eight ¼-inch-thick patties.
- Brush a large grill pan with oil and heat on high. Add patties and cook 2 min. per side, until cooked to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice the romaine. Halve, pit, and thinly slice the avocado.
- Slice the rolls in half horizontally. Fill with romaine, burgers, carrot slaw, and avocado.
- 15 min
- S5 2018
- Calories 563kcal 28%
- Fat 34.0g 52%
- Saturated fat 8.0g 40%
- Carbs 42.0g 14%
- Sodium 617mg 26%
- 6.0g sugar
- 13.0g fiber
- 34.0g protein
- 79mg cholesterol