- 1 (17 oz) pkg Sara Lee Original Cream Classic Cheesecake , slightly thawed
- 1 (12 oz) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup assorted cookies crushed
- 1 cup assorted candies crushed
- 1 cup assorted sprinkles
- 15 - 20 lollipop sticks
- Using a melon baller or 1-inch scoop, scoop small balls out of the cheesecake.
- Place cheesecake balls in a single layer on cookie sheet. Spear each ball with a lollipop stick or skewer to make a lollipop. Freeze 1-2 hours.
- When ready to dip and decorate the pops, place each type of sprinkles, crushed candies and crushed cookies into separate bowls.
- Place ¾ of chocolate chips into a large glass bowl. Microwave on low power for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently, until chips are completely melted. Remove chocolate from microwave and stir in remaining chips, continuing to stir until chips are completely melted.
- Dip each cheesecake pop into the chocolate, then roll in desired sprinkle, candy or cookie bowl. Place back onto the cookie sheet. When you have decorated all the pops, chill until firm, about 1 hour.
Recipe provided by Sara Lee® .
- Calories 319kcal 16%
- Fat 14.4g 22%
- Saturated fat 7.1g 36%
- Carbs 47.7g 16%
- Sodium 160mg 7%
- 35.7g sugar
- 1.5g fiber
- 2.8g protein
- 14mg cholesterol