- 1 (9.6 oz) box Jimmy Dean pork breakfast sausage patties
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cheddar cheese slices
- 1 (16.3 oz) can refrigerated biscuit dough
- Preheat oven at 375°F.
- Place the sausage patties on a baking pan. Divide the cheese atop the patties.
- Place the dough on a clean work surface. Using cookie cutters, cut out your biscuits into your favorite shapes, bake according to package instructions.
- Split the biscuits in half and layer with sausage and cheese.
Recipe provided by Jimmy Dean® .
- Calories 607kcal 30%
- Fat 28.7g 44%
- Saturated fat 10.4g 52%
- Carbs 58.0g 19%
- Sodium 2216mg 92%
- 12.1g sugar
- 2.4g fiber
- 31.2g protein
- 52mg cholesterol