Classic cereal treat meets gooey s’mores in this kid-friendly dessert. Heart-shaped cutters make them perfect for Valentine’s Day. Just be sure to save the scraps for yourself!
- 6 cups Oats & O's Toasted Whole Grain Oat Cereal
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 (10 oz) bag marshmallows
- ½ cup cashew butter
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Spray a foil-lined 13x9-inch baking dish. In a food processor, pulse the cereal a few times, until just broken up. In a large saucepan, melt the butter on medium-low. Add the marshmallows and cook until melted, stirring constantly. Stir in the cashew butter and cinnamon. Remove from heat. Working quickly, stir in cereal and mix until combined.
- Transfer cereal mixture to prepared baking dish, spreading in an even layer. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows and press to flatten. Refrigerate until mixture sets.
- Cut out the treats using a 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- January 2018