Tart cherries and sweet chocolate are a match made in brownie heaven for these bite-size treats.
- 1 (18 oz) box brownie mix
- ¼ cup Nature's Promise® 100% Black Cherry Juice
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 (4 oz) bar dark chocolate
- 1 (8 oz) container whipped topping
- 24 cherries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Make brownie mix according to package directions, substituting black cherry juice for water. Bake in a greased 8x8-inch baking pan 20–25 min., until a toothpick inserted 1 inch from the edge comes out almost clean. Let cool completely on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, using a vegetable peeler, shave pieces of chocolate from the chocolate bar. Cut brownies into approximately 1 1/2-inch squares. Dollop each brownie with whipped topping and top with a cherry and shaved chocolate.
- December 2017