- 2 oz bulk pork sausage
- 4 large eggs
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Pace Chunky Salsa - Mild or Pace Picante Sauce - Medium
- Cook the sausage until done. Drain the meat.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a 10-inch skillet on medium. Stir in the eggs and sausage and cook until the eggs are set, stirring often. Season to taste with salt (in moderation) and pepper.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Divide the egg mixture down the center of each tortilla. Divide the cheese and salsa among the tortillas. Fold the tortillas around the filling.
Garnish with cilantro for a pop of fresh flavor.
- December 2017
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- 15 Minutes
- 5 ingredients