This no-cook bowl of crisp vegetables and raw tuna makes for a hearty lunch or light dinner.
- 1 (12 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Ahi Tuna Steaks, thawed
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 (8.8 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Free from Basmati Rice
- 1 cucumber
- 2 carrots
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 green onions
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tsp black sesame seeds
- Cut the tuna into ½-inch cubes. Combine the soy sauce, oil and lime juice in a medium bowl and stir in the tuna. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, prepare the rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, use a vegetable peeler to cut long ribbons from the cucumber and carrots. Add ribbons to a bowl and drizzle with the rice vinegar. Thinly slice the green onions. Cut the avocados in half lengthwise and remove the pits. Scoop the flesh from the peel and cut into slices.
- Divide rice among 4 bowls. Add the cucumber ribbons, carrot ribbons, diced tuna, green onions, and avocado. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- July August 2021
- Guiding Stars
- October 2017