- 8 tbsp ground Maxwell House coffee
- ⅓ cup caramel ice cream topping
- 6 cups cold water
- ½ cup thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
- 4 tsp chopped chocolate covered toffee bar
- Place coffee in filter in brew basket of coffee maker
- Pour caramel topping into empty pot of coffee maker. Prepare coffee with cold water. When brewing is complete, stir until ingredients are blended.
- Serve topped with Cool Whip and toffee.
Make it easy: to prepare a single serving of this delectable coffee treat, stir 4 tsp. caramel topping into hot cup of brewed Maxwell House coffee. Top with 2 tbsp Cool Whip and 1 tsp. toffee.
Recipe provided by Kraft Heinz company