These 7 freezer essentials will help you with your weekly meal prep as well as last minute meals that you need to get on the table stat.
- Bagged frozen vegetables, like mixed peppers, broccoli, and spinach
- Bagged frozen fruit, like blueberries, mangos, bananas, and strawberries
- Bagged frozen pastas, like tortellini and ravioli
- Frozen Waffles and Pancakes
- Frozen potatoes, like tots, fries, breakfast potatoes
- Rice and prepared sides
- Pre-made dough, pie crusts, and breads
Frozen foods are not limited to frozen dinners. You can stock your freezer with healthier ingredients to make putting dinner together easy. There are endless possibilities with what you can make with frozen ingredients! Here are a few ideas to get you thinking:
Frozen fruits make a great base for smoothie bowls.
Tots aren't just for kids any more! Top this yummy breakfast casserole with them.
Frozen veggies are perfect when you are in a pinch.